Client information according to act. 13 GDPR
According to act. 13 GDPR we are announcing the following:
- the administrator of your personal data is MC Nails Magdalena Cymerman, based at 12 Wrenfield Drive, Reading RG47QE, e-mail – address firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator;
- Your data will be processed for the purposes of:
- related to the implementation of the service;
- for marketing purposes (if separate consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is expressed);
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, however, the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal; providing personal data is voluntary and compulsory
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling;
- Your personal data may be disclosed to our recipients, such as companies we are dealing with:
- a accountant
- IT support
- In addition, we may be obliged, for example, under the provision of the right to disclose your personal data to private and public entities;
- Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards.
- Your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn until the date of obsolescence or lack of use , however, not longer than 5 years in relation to personal data in the form of personal data processed for the purpose of providing the service;
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, object to processing, and the right to transfer data;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully.